This website is owned and managed by Pets Approve Ltd T/A The Rawgeous Pet Food Company and we are committed to safeguarding your privacy. Contact us if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your personal data and we will gladly assist you.
Table of Contents
- Definitions used in this policy
- Data protection principles we follow
- What rights do you have regarding your personal data
- What personal data we gather about you
- How we use your personal data
- Who else has access to your personal data
- How we secure your data
- Information about cookies
- Contact information
Personal data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing – any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data.
Data subject – a natural person whose personal data is being processed.
Child – a natural person under 16 years of age.
We/us (either capitalized or not) – Pets Approve Ltd
Data Protection Principles
We promise to follow the following data protection principles:
- Processing is lawful, fair, transparent. our processing activities have lawful grounds. We always consider your rights before processing personal data. we will provide you information regarding processing upon request.
- Processing is limited to the purpose. Our processing activities fit the purpose for which personal data was gathered.
- Processing is done with minimal data. We only gather and process the minimal amount of personal data required for any purpose.
- Processing is limited with a time period. We will not store your personal data for longer than needed.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
Data Subject’s Rights
The data subject has the following rights:
- Right to information – meaning you have the right to know whether your personal data is being processed; what data is gathered, from where it is obtained and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right to access – meaning you have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your personal data gathered.
- Right to rectification – meaning you have the right to request rectification or erasure of your personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure – meaning in certain circumstances you can request for your personal data to be erased from our records.
- Right to restrict processing – meaning where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Right to object to processing – meaning in certain cases you have the right to object to processing of your personal data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing – meaning you have the right to object to automated processing, including profiling; and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing. This right you can exercise whenever there is an outcome of the profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your personal data in a machine-readable format or if it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one processor to another.
- Right to lodge a complaint – in the event that we refuse your request under the rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled please contact us.
- Right for the help of supervisory authority – meaning you have the right for the help of a supervisory authority and the right for other legal remedies such as claiming damages.
- Right to withdraw consent – you have the right withdraw any given consent for processing of your personal data.
Access, Correct Or Delete Your Information
- Via your account area on www.rawgeouspetfood.com Request via email – email@example.com
- Request via post – ‘Pets Approve Ltd’, The Clubhouse, Stockley Park Golf Club, Stockley Park, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB11 1AQ
Data We Gather
Information you have provided us with:
This includes your e-mail address, name, billing address, delivery address and telephone number – mainly information that is necessary for delivering you a product/service or to enhance your customer experience with us. We save the information you provide us with in order for you to comment or perform other activities on the website. This information includes, for example, your name and email address.
Information automatically collected about you:
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. Tor example: your shopping cart information, your IP address, your shopping history (if there is any) and this information is used to improve your customer experience. When you use our services or look at the contents of our website, your activities may be logged.
How We Use Your Personal Data
We use your personal data in order to:
- Provide our service to you. This includes for example registering your account; providing you with other products and services that you have ordered; providing you with promotional items at your request and communicating with you in relation to those products and services; communicating and interacting with you; and notifying you of changes to any services.
- Enhance your customer experience;
- Fulfil an obligation under law or contract;
- Provide order & delivery updates;
We use your personal data on legitimate grounds and/or with your consent.
On the grounds of entering into a contract or fulfilling contractual obligations, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To identify you;
- To provide you a service or to send/offer you products;
- To communicate either for sales or invoicing;
- To arrange delivery;
- To provide order & delivery updates;
On the ground of legitimate interest, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To send you personalized offers;
- To administer and analyse our client base (purchasing behaviour and history) in order to improve the quality, variety, and availability of products/ services offered/provided;
- To conduct questionnaires concerning client satisfaction;
As long as you have not informed us otherwise, we consider offering you products/services that are similar or same to your purchasing history/browsing behaviour to be our legitimate interest.
With your consent we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To send you newsletters and campaign offers;
- For other purposes we have asked your consent for;
We process your personal data in order to fulfil obligations rising from law and/or use your personal data for options provided by law. We reserve the right to anonymise personal data gathered and to use any such data. We will use data outside the scope of this policy only when it is anonymised.
We are required by law to hold your information for as long as is necessary to comply with our statutory and contractual obligations and in accordance with our legitimate interests as a data controller.
We will endeavour to ensure that your personal data is maintained and up to date.
We might process your personal data for additional purposes that are not mentioned here, but are compatible with the original purpose for which the data was gathered. To do this, we will ensure that:
- The link between purposes, context and nature of personal data is suitable for further processing;
- The further processing would not harm your interests and
- There would be appropriate safeguard for processing.
We will inform you of any further processing and purposes.
Who Else Can Access Your Personal Data
We do not share your personal data with strangers. Personal data about you is in some cases provided to our trusted partners in order to either make providing the service to you possible or to enhance your customer experience. we share your data with:
Our processing partners:
Our business partners:
Connected third parties:
- Google analytics,
- Government bodies/third parties and departments for approval, certification, research and statistical purposes
We only work with processing partners who are able to ensure an adequate level of protection to your personal data. We disclose your personal data to third parties or public officials when we are legally obliged to do so. We might disclose your personal data to third parties if you have consented to it or if there are other legal grounds for it.
How We Secure Your Data
We do our best to keep your personal data safe. We use safe protocols for communication and transferring data, the website is protected by a 3rd party SSL certificate provided by Lets Encrypt. We use anonymising and pseudonymising where suitable. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. We monitor the use and content of emails, calls and secure messages sent from and received by us so that we can identify and take legal action against unlawful or improper use of our systems.
Even though we try our best we can not guarantee the security of information. However, we promise to notify suitable authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur.
If you have an account with us, note that you have to keep your username and password secret.
We do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children. We do not target children with our services.
Cookies And Other Technologies We Use
A cookie is a tiny text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help make sites work. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. you can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may hinder your use of certain functions.
- Necessary cookies – these cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies don’t collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalised features possible. For example, they might remember your name and email in comment forms so you don’t have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
- Analytics cookies – these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services.
- Advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and to your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They are usually placed to the website by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers. often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organisation.
You can remove cookies stored in your computer via your browser settings. alternatively, you can control some 3rd party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
This website operates an email newsletter program, used to inform subscribers about products and services supplied by this website. Users can subscribe through an online automated process should they wish to do so but do so at their own discretion. Some subscriptions may be manually processed through prior written agreement with the user.
Subscriptions are taken in compliance with UK Spam Laws detailed in the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003. All personal details relating to subscriptions are held securely and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. No personal details are passed on to third parties nor shared with companies / people outside of the company that operates this website except as specified within this policy. Under the Data Protection Act 1998 you may request a copy of personal information held about you by this website's email newsletter program. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to the business address at the bottom of this policy.
Email marketing campaigns published by this website or it's owners may contain tracking facilities within the actual email. Subscriber activity is tracked and stored in a database for future analysis and evaluation. Such tracked activity may include but is not limited to; the opening of emails, forwarding of emails, the clicking of links within the email content, times, dates and frequency of activity. This information is used to refine future email campaigns and supply the user with more relevant content based around their activity.
In compliance with UK Spam Laws and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 subscribers are given the opportunity to un-subscribe at any time through an automated system. This process is detailed at the footer of each email campaign. If an automated unsubscription system is unavailable clear instructions on how to unsubscribe will by detailed instead. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
Social Media Platforms
Communication, engagement and actions taken through external social media platforms that this website and its owners participate on are custom to the terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies held with each social media platform respectively.
Users are advised to use social media platforms wisely and communicate / engage upon them with due care and caution in regard to their own privacy and personal details. This website and its owners will never ask for personal or sensitive information through social media platforms and encourage users wishing to discuss sensitive details to contact them through primary communication channels such as by telephone or email.
This website may use social sharing buttons which help share web content directly from web pages to the social media platform in question. Users are advised before using such social sharing buttons that they do so at their own discretion and note that the social media platform may track and save your request to share a web page respectively through your social media platform account.
Social media platforms have their own privacy policies and you are advised to review them before engaging with them.
Enquiries & questions
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Protection Officer (all SAR’s and information requests should be addressed to the DPO)
Lorraine Sweeney: email@example.com
Post – ‘Pets Approve Ltd’, The Clubhouse, Stockley Park Golf Club, Stockley Park, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB11 1AQ
0303 123 1113
Last modifications were made 10/11/2020